Followers

Translate

STEAMPUNK CHALLENGE

This is a sticky - announcement  to remind you about the monthly SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenge blog, which will have every first per month a new Challenge Theme!

We would be so glad to welcome you, dear crafting friends, followers and those yet to become, at our new tiny Steampunk corner, where we have prepared some challenges and surprises we hope you will enjoy in the future! 

Just click the image to get there! We would love to see your 2D and 3D Project - hope to meet you there!!! Best Wishes,  SanDee & die amelie



February 24, 2015

Never give up what you love!

Dear Blogger Dear Friends,

thank you soooooooo much for your warm welcome - I may have told you already a hundred times but just have to say it again! It really mean a lot to me  - THANKS!

If I have learned something over my Sabbatical - then never give up what you love!

And guess what immediatelly I got a wonderful Postcard idea...
Here it comes and just for fun!






By the way, if you like my Cards, Mixed Media Project or what ever I may share with you, and you like to have it - do not hesitate to leave me a note in the Comment field. I am more then happy to send it to you or to swap with you!

xoxo SanDee

5 comments:

  1. It's lovely, Sandra!
    I also browsed your ATC gallery....and Wow! We really should do a swap some time!

    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lovely heart needs to be in my collection of Steampunk art supplies! What a lovely card! I am happy that you are back and I am looking forward to seeing more of your creations. Hugz! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree! Love steampunk! Happy to be working with you! Have a grand day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das gefällt mir sehr gut Sandra! Super dass Du wieder Zeit zum Werkeln hast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments which are so much appreciated and make my day.
Hugs
SanDee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...