Followers

Translate

STEAMPUNK CHALLENGE

This is a sticky - announcement  to remind you about the monthly SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenge blog, which will have every first per month a new Challenge Theme!

We would be so glad to welcome you, dear crafting friends, followers and those yet to become, at our new tiny Steampunk corner, where we have prepared some challenges and surprises we hope you will enjoy in the future! 

Just click the image to get there! We would love to see your 2D and 3D Project - hope to meet you there!!! Best Wishes,  SanDee & die amelie



June 17, 2013

New week - new chance!

Hello Dear Friends and Dear Followers,
Hope you are all well!
Another week has flown by and my Steampunk muse is still absent.

My School Teacher always said anyone can draw. So I decided to give it a try since I currently have no
idea for any Steampunk Projects.

I did start to watched quite some YouTube Videos and found a lot of  Artist
who are showing - so called speed drawing. In less than 5 minutes they show you how to draw things.
I am not very good in realistic drawing (I never know how to do shadow and give the whole drawing/painting some 3D effect) but while I was watching those Videos I really learnd a lot - and it did become very easy - I would love to encourage to try it out!

Here is my current favorite Artist:





 Marcello Barenghi:

and here is my drawing in ATC Format I have done after watching....



Drawing / Painting is for sure something you should try out and practice ...
So again I really love to encourage you to try!

Thank you for watching my Blog and for your comments!
XOXO Yours SanDee

PS if you see my STEAMPUNK Muse could you kindly send her back to me? *lol

2 comments:

  1. Well Sugar - you have done a fantastic job - pat yourself on the back - wonderful!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments which are so much appreciated and make my day.
Hugs
SanDee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...