Followers

Translate

STEAMPUNK CHALLENGE

This is a sticky - announcement  to remind you about the monthly SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenge blog, which will have every first per month a new Challenge Theme!

We would be so glad to welcome you, dear crafting friends, followers and those yet to become, at our new tiny Steampunk corner, where we have prepared some challenges and surprises we hope you will enjoy in the future! 

Just click the image to get there! We would love to see your 2D and 3D Project - hope to meet you there!!! Best Wishes,  SanDee & die amelie



February 04, 2013

I am here!

finally I got it ! after all that Years without!!!
SanDee1899 has now a own Blog! Wow isnt it awesome?
...for the future  I could provide YOU more information such as step by step instruction, or which material I have been useing on my projects ... and so on ... if you like.

But if you still a big fan just watching my work of Art continue to follow here:
www.flickr.com/photos/Sandee1899

So, hang in there it may take some more days until I will discover how everything works and until my Blog is up and running.

Take care
XOXO SanDee

Thank you for watching my Blog!

4 comments:

  1. Ich freue mich riesig über Deinen Blog und würde mich gerne als Verfolger eintragen.

    Du müsstest im Dashbord das Gedget "Verfolger oder follower" an Deine Sidebar bringen, da wo Du Deine Lieblings-Blog-Liste hast.

    Danke, dass ich dazu gehöre *g*

    ReplyDelete
  2. schön dass Du einen Blog hast Sandra!
    Rosie hat mich aufmerksam gemacht!
    Viel Spaß- KLASSE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. herzlich willkommen in der Blogwelt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herzlichen Gkückwunsch! Das ist ja toll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments which are so much appreciated and make my day.
Hugs
SanDee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...